burger lifestyle

Burger & Lobster, Soho

11:00Unknown


So I did it!
A few weeks ago (I completely forgot to post about it!) I jumped on the Burger and Lobster band wagon and decided it was finally time to go see what all the fuss was about at the Soho branch. And who better to go on a foodie adventure with than with my gal pal Nadia! 




When we arrived there was already a large queue forming, but we managed to get some seats in the bar/waiting area. We waited for 45 minutes for a table (the waiters book you in for a specific time so you know how long you will have to wait), but chatting away we hardly noticed time passing until our stomaches started to rumble. 
Plus, there's an ample drinks menu (2 sides of an A4 page) to keep you busy-though the drinks are quite pricey at around £9.99 each! (You can request mocktails as well which are slightly cheaper at £6). 


The novelty of the place is that there is...no menu! It's really simple, each dish is £20 and you just pick either lobster (grilled or steamed), lobster roll or burger. 

I went for the grilled lobster, which comes with a garlic butter sauce, chips and an amazing salad (I don't normally say this about salads but the sprinkling of parmesan was a definite winner!) and...


 your very own bib with this cheeky chap and his amazing eyebrows! 



Nadia went for the famous lobster roll which most certainly lived up to its praise-I might have stolen a little bite! 


 I have to say, I did prefer the lobster roll a lot more. Maybe I just don't like the grilled taste of lobster and prefer it steamed as it is in the roll. But then again, you don't get the fun of tearing chunks of meat or trying to break the shell with your teeth with the roll, now do you?! 


Especially when you can make scary carnivore expressions like this...



 Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have gone for just the lobster now seeing that 'beautiful' expression of mine!  

Although I do think the hype is a bit over rated, it's definitely worth a visit at least once. I probably will go again too...my mouth is watering just thinking about the juicy chunks of lobster meat in the roll! 
It's a really chilled and fun place to visit, especially with friends or even for a casual date with its vibrant, buzzing atmosphere. 
And best of all...you have to get stuck in and messy with food and as an Asian girl, I do love any excuse to eat with my hands!

Have you been to Burger and Lobster? Which did you prefer out of the three? 
         
                             X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form