One of the main reasons why I love London has to be because of all the quirky and exciting restaurants it has to offer and on Wednesday my dearest friend Nadia and I were able to experience just that...and catch up on lots of goss as well! Hidden on one of the backstreets in Soho, Inamo offers a unique take on the Oriental fusion dining experience. Once seated at a futuristically lit table you are left on your own to select your order using their interactive ordering system which is super easy to use and navigate.
A hologram of the dish selected appears on your plate!
With your table being something like an ipad screen, you can even change your table's image, play games against each other and even have a cheeky peek in on the kitchen to see what the chefs are getting up to!
We both ordered the Tropical Storm-yummmmmmmmm!
And the Soft Shell Crab Maki Rolls...
And the Seafood Gyoza-I would highly recommend this! Nom!
Squid and Spring Onion, as well as Shrimp and Vegetable Dim Sum...I think we ordered too much food!
Thai Red Curry and Rice...
...we definitely did order too much food, we were so stuffed! Oops!
Although the food is yummy, it compares equally to other similar restaurants. However, Inamo is definitely a really fun place to go to if not simply for the novelty!
(Apologies for the green tint to the not very good quality pics-I had to take them with my phone and the blue lighting in the restaurant didn't help either!)
X








4 comments
Great post! This looks so nerdy and cool haha! Would love to go there one day :)
ReplyDeletexx
www.zdevania.blogspot.com
Thanks! It's definitely worth a visit! Let me know what you think if you do go :) x
ReplyDeleteAwsome website! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am bookmarking your feeds also
ReplyDeleteWow thank you, that really means a lot! I'll be back posting some more stuff soon! x
Delete