I know London Fashion Weekend was a while ago, but I thought I would share these pics I took of the Fashion Show at Somerset House. Although I wasn't entirely impressed by the show itself, there were some outfits that really stood out for either their quirky twist on basic styles or the use of oriental prints. And who doesn't like over the top feathers and summery parasols!
| All the above photographs taken by Manaal Khatri |
Hope you've all had a great weekend!
X
4 comments
This looks beautiful! I have just started a blog inspired by reading yours it would mean a lot if you would have a look and let me know what you think! Thank you so much,
ReplyDeletelucy x
fashiontheart.blogspot.com
Hi Lucy!
DeleteWow thank you for such a lovely comment! I've checked out your blog and it's great-I love how you go into detail and what you write is really poetic! Can you believe it, I live in London and yet haven't been to the Wallace Collection! You've definitely inspired me to go now so thank you!
I've only been blogging for a few months now so I'm quite a newbie but the best advice I've found is to always be yourself when it comes to blogging (as cliche as that sounds!) that way your blog will always be individual, unique and exciting! I'm always updating the look of my blog to get it just right so that it fits in with who I am and my personality.
Good luck with your blog and thanks again for stopping by and having a peek at mine
xxx
Thank you so much for such lovely/ true advice, i am so glad that you liked it the Wallace collection was definitely a highlight of our London trip! It was so kind of you to take a look as you can begin to feel like you are completely lost in the mass of blogs that are out there so thank you for your time!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you too,
lucy xxx
Your welcome, I completely understand how you feel! They're so many great ones out there but it definitely must have taken a lot of time, effort and passion to make them great! I love looking at the first few posts really established blogs have done as you do see a lot of change and improvement that comes with plenty of experience, so it gives me hope! :)
DeleteAlso, I don't think I mentioned it before but I love the title of your blog! Do you create your own art too?
xxx